Castrol metalworking fluids-engineered to lower your total cost of operations
You have to keep improving the speed and cost-effectiveness of your manufacturing process – but the costs of getting it wrong are high. Above all, you need a reliable fluid with consistent, stable characteristics, that will help you meet specification, every time.
Castrol has years of experience and research in the industrial sectors, and developed a wide range of metalworking products to choose from, making it easier to find the best possible match for your process. You benefit by working faster, improving your output, and cutting down waste and inefficiencies.
Engineers worldwide use Castrol fluids to overcome metalworking challenges. We can help you reduce biocides, achieve high performance with new alloys, and protect your tools and products – all while ensuring high productivity, and a quality surface finish.
High-performance multi-metal coolants
Low carry off, stable coolants reduce top offs and change outs
Reduce maintenance costs
Stable emulsions, less concentration balancing and PH-adjustments
User-friendly and environmentally responsible
Chlorine-free products that are stable with hard and soft water
Let one of our experienced team members work with you to identify the right product for you.
Enhance the speed and effectiveness of your equipment, help achieve more with less, and meet demands of your industry
Maintain predictable and planned maintenance. Fewer interruptions mean you can increase your availability of your assets.
Designed to help you reduce your operational costs.
Soluble Cutting Fluids
- High-performance soluble cutting oils
- Reduce coolant use
- User and maintenance friendly
- Meet machining needs when working with metals including aluminum, ferrous metals and alloys.
- User-friendly/environmentally responsible industrial cleaners
- Ensure quality, functionality and maximize lifespan of parts.
- Extend bath life
- Reduce waste
- Reduce operating costs
Synthetic Cutting Fluids
- Deliver extremely high cutting and grinding efficiencies
- Reduce biocide use
- Extend tool life
- Ensure quality surface finish
- Increase your productivity and performance
- Maintain high surface-finish levels and dimensional accuracy.
- Products available for:
- rough to finished machining
- Dependable protection for finished parts and all grades of uncoated and coated steel
- Including galvanized surfaces
- Oil and water based
Silvas Oil Distribution Locations
Fresno Office & Warehouse
3217 E Lorena Ave.
Fresno, CA 93725
Kingsburg Office & Whse.
1250 Laurel St.
Kingsburg, CA 93631
Bakersfield Office & Warehouse
2700 Wear St.
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Oxnard Office & Warehouse
1757 E. Wooley Road
Oxnard, CA 93030
Santa Maria Office & Warehouse
700 W. Church Street
Santa Maria, CA 93458
Cardlock Division Office
2121 S. Third St.
Fresno, CA 93725
Bringing true value to our customers through implementation of cost effective and comprehensive lubricant and fuel programs